- Highest quality out of Germany – European hunters and outdoor activists trust this shoemaker!
- The perfect combination: Safety and comfort are the most important features of these high quality Safari boots, developed for any weather.
- A hygienic and healthy atmosphere for your feet, a sturdy stance and optimal protection from outside influences – the shoe for hunting and other outdoor activities.
MADE IN GERMANY
- These light Safari boots have a shaft height of just over 8 inches.
- The hydrophobic leather is styled in Camouflage optic combined with abrasion resistant and water repellant CORDURA® fabric and an abrasion resistant toe guard. The stitching is also water resistant.
- The environmentally friendly Sympatex HigH²Out Climate System insulates extremely well against heat and cold, is very breathable and water resistant. (certificate ÖKOTEST (D) 07/2006)
- Through the stainless loops and hooks you pull the abrasion resistant bootlaces.
- The removable insoles made of natural cork covered in abrasion-resistant material create excellent foot hygiene. Insole washable at low temperature.
- The directly injected rubber PU sole is very lightweight and its shock absorption properties make it gentle on the joints. A high slipping resistance coefficient of the profiled soles provides a sure step.
- The sole is abrasion resistant, oil, fuel and acid resistant and non-chalking.
Hint: Please measure your feet size according to our size information table on the following tab. Ladies' sizes come marked with a “W” – as in “Women's 7.5”
- Size Chart
- Related Products