- Rustic outdoor boots with an elegant shape and material. The deliberately double stitched style is reference to a long tradition of craftmanship.
- With old machines and lots of experience, these shoes are manufactured by qualified experts who let the charm of a double-stitched sole shine forth again – a wonderful rarity.
MADE IN GERMANY
oiled nubuck leather with a thickness between 2.4 to 2.6 mm is combined with a very elegant and appealing design with water repellant CORDURA® fabric.
- The shoe is furnished on the inside with an environmentally-friendly Sympatex HIGHOUT climate system – breathable and water resistant.
- An anatomically shaped padded tongue, ankle bone padding and padding at the leg opening to avoid bruising. The heel area has an additional flex zone.
- Easy Roller at the bottom of the shaft makes fastening quick and easy. Rust resistant loops and hooks, abrasion resistant and tear-proof bootlaces.
- Tear-proof and abrasion resistant bootlaces as well as rust resistant loops and hooks round out the comfortable boot closure.
- Natural cork insoles - anatomically pre-shaped and removable – guarantee the desired foot hygiene. Natural cork ensures extreme shock absorption, absorbs sweat, and is machine wash cold. The sole’s fabric cover is abrasion resistant.
- The exterior sole is constructed of an additional sweat absorbing tanned leather sole, cold insulating midsole and a molded rubber outsole – everything made of genuine double stitching.
- Everything is 100% biodegradable, when the shoe has come to the end of its useful life.
- Leg height about 5"/13 cm for size 9 Men's/German 42, Weight approx. 1.75 lb./800g
- Color: olive
Hint: Please measure your feet size according to our size information table on the following tab. Ladies' sizes come marked with a “W” – as in “Women's 7.5”
- Size Chart