Chevalier Ladies' Paclite Retriever Pants
As low as €379.00
Chevalier Ladies' Paclite Retriever Pants – olive
- In the stillness of the morning, with dew still clinging to the knee-high grass while you quietly stalk through the hunting ground, clothed in our lightweight, water and wind repellant yet breathable hunting pants with a Gore-Tex® membrane – you're well protected.
- A highly advanced shell garment with stretch panels on the knees for maximum freedom of movement. The raised back and elastic inserts at the waistband ensure a good fit.
- Available in Men's sizes!
MADE IN POLAND
- Minimum weight, robust pants with a soft mesh lining for optimum breathability – well-suited for stalking and driving deer or wild boar.
- The Gore-Tex® membrane provides reliable and lasting protection against penetration from humidity, moisture and wind, while simultaneously transporting sweat through the micropores out of the jacket. These pants are unfailingly comfortable and convenient to wear and let you forget about freezing and sweating.
- Additional comfort is provided on the outer side of the leg by ventilation openings with taped zippers – the underlying mesh lining keeps bugs and other creepy crawlers at bay.
- A combination of non-protruding, lined pockets with taped zippers provides space for necessary hunting equipment:
- Zippered back pocket on the right-hand side.
- Two zippered front pockets with side slit openings
- Two pockets on the front leg
- Practical ankle closures – zips combined with an elastic pleat for wearing with lace-up or high boots. Two snaps allow additional adjustment to the width.
- Color: olive/brown
- 100% polyester, Coating: 80% polyester, 20% ePTFE (Gore Tex®)
Sizes / Gröößen / Tallas
Ladies' Pants / Damen Hosen / Pantalones de mujer