- Traditional hand crafting – rare, but exceptional!
- Gloves made from the finest velour reindeer leather, with a warm cashmere lining and processed in a way that is common for riders at the emperor’s riding school.
- No two pairs are alike, giving you that extra hint of individuality and style above the rest
MADE IN HUNGARY
- The craft of a glover is only rarely taught nowadays.
- Gloves sewn with a knotted seam. They’re sturdy and highly durable, and look very noble and elegant.
- With a knotted seam, a tiny knot is made after every stitch to prevent the entire seam from coming apart.
- The lining is made of finest cashmere and keeps your fingers warm.
- The narrow cut and modern design emphasize the valuable workmanship and quality materials. Robust, yet elegant.
- Color: light brown
- 100% velour leather from reindeer (living in all regions around the North Pole)
- Cashmere lining
Please measure the circumference of your hand (open hand/without the thumb) to determine the correct glove size (also see our size table under “Information”). For Ladies – please select the appropriate Ladies' size such as “Ladies' Small.”
- Size Chart